Capture of me
Thursday, January 27, 2011
love bread and dreams
Love bread and dreams is a korean serial drama film . I've watched this movie and I recomended this film! This movie made me sit in front of the TV all the time...hahahaha.. I usually watch this movie from 9pm - 4am for 4 days.. If I've already started it , I can't stop it! The story was really good and you can predict the ending until you watch it till the end of film. You know, you can cry and smile while watching this film , but you can feel hungry too! because bread was look so delicious in this film! hahaha.. My favourite actor is Gu Il Jun, a man who become a Chairman and Father in this film. Yes, he is an old man but I love the way he acted. Like you know, he has charisma or something like that.. And his style look so cool in his age!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Salam kenal,, aja yoe,,
ReplyDeletehttp://starziiq.blogspot.com/
i also like jun kwang ryul....
ReplyDeleteyeahh! he's awesome....have you watched the movie?
ReplyDelete