Capture of me

Capture of me

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Adjie Massaid passes away...

Berita di Tv akhir2 ini menyiarkan berita meninggalnya Adjie Massaid scr mendadak.. As like other people , I'm very shocked with this news.. Seperti yang terlihat dan diberitakan Adjie Massaid adalah org yang hidup sehat , sporty dan tidak ada penyakit apapun. Tetapi, tiba-tiba dia dikabarkan meninggal karena serangan jantung tidak lama setelah bermain sepak bola. Saya mengikuti setiap berita tentang meninggalnya Adjie Massaid. One thing that I get from all of news, Angelina Sondakh really loves her husband and they have a really cute son names Keanu. Angelina terus menangis dan berusaha membangunkan suaminya. I was very touched to see this couple. The very best couple but God has his own plan. 
From her twitter @SondakhAngelina I can imagine she was really feel lost..
Darl....you are the love of my life. i will be right here waiting for you to pick me up. i love you very much. very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment