WHAT A TIRED DAY! As usual every year I use to go to Madura to eat together with the whole family .. My grandmother cooked about 5-6 menu for us, and she said that she was tired and she's not going to cook again next year. She said that we should better have dinner at restaurant next year. So no more cooking for her! haahhaha..oke I'm totally agree for that too!
In chinese new year, we have a tradition called kyonghi and angpao. Yes, I love this day because I get lots of money hahaha just kidding!..I love this day because the whole family can meet and catch up each other! This year is the year of the rabbit. They are predicting that in the rabbit years is not so good for the horse's shio. guess what, horse is my shio. but I don't really believe things like that. Just hope the best for me in this rabbit years!
Anyway, Gong Xi Fat Cai =D

No comments:
Post a Comment